How Quickly Does Water Cause Permanent Damage to My Plantation Home?
We offer turnkey restoration services, from assessment, mitigation, and remediation through build back.
Local Water Damage Experts at SERVPRO Train and Prepare for Rapid Residential Cleanup for the Plantation Community
Water damage does not wait for resolution patiently. It has a destructive timetable that is as predictable for water restoration professionals as it is devastating for Plantation homeowners. Some of the damage occurs just minutes to hours after the water event, and the severity of the consequences increases exponentially. Experts recommend contacting water restoration professionals immediately after the discovery of a water loss to arrange for swift removal of the damaging fluids and application of the industry’s best practices supporting structural drying.
What Kind of Immediate Damage Does a Water Emergency Cause?
When your Plantation home needs water cleanup, damage to some surfaces, fixtures, and contents begins immediately. Many structural components, furnishings, and personal possessions are composed of permeable materials, ready to absorb fluids and suffer breakage or swelling.
Damage Begun if Cleanup is Delayed
First minutes to a few hours
• Documents, pictures, books, and other papers become soggy, with pages weakening and sticking together, bindings and glues loosening, inks spreading, and images blurring.
• Stain, varnish, and paints can transfer from wooden furniture legs and supports to carpeting, rugs, and floors.
• Textiles stretch or shrink, depending on composition, and dyes can run and stain adjacent surfaces.
• Electronics and electrical cords short out and expose occupants to the risk of shock.
Up to 24 hours
• Pressed wood and particleboard furniture and supports swell and warp.
• Hardwood frames on furniture swell and distort.
• Metal fasteners tarnish.
• Drywall and ceiling tiles bulge and begin to crumble, increasing personal safety and property damage risk when significant quantities of collected water force a structural breakdown.
• Insulation compresses, packing down between walls.
• Carpets stretch and become prone to rips and delamination.
• Laminate flooring peels and disintegrates.
24 hours to a week
• Mold growth commences on all surfaces and contents.
• Water quality deteriorates, with pathogen growth possible.
• Door and window frames swell, preventing security issues due to improper closure.
• Metals corrode, and fasteners break down.
• Hardwood floors cup or crown, and planks or strips can buckle, pulling up from the subfloor.
7 days or more
• Structural supports can fail.
• Molds, mildews, and other hazards proliferate, affecting air quality and infecting surfaces.
How Do Professional Water Cleanup Crews Manage Water Cleanup?
When SERVPRO arrives, our project manager does a safety analysis. Once safety hazards are controlled, our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-trained technicians begin work.
• We use pumps and extractors to clean up standing water.
• We employ moisture detectors and meters, along with thermal imaging, to locate hidden water and evaluate absorption levels in structures.
• Weep holes are punched in ceilings and walls to avoid a sudden collapse during a water release.
• Weakened structures are identified, and supports installed if indicated.
• Flood cuts and other controlled demolition strategies release water and provide access for structural drying.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
Surface soils are cleaned away, and potential microorganism growth inhibited through the application of EPA-registered products.
Drying out All Affected Spaces
Our Applied Structural Drying (ASD) technicians use the moisture data gathered earlier in the project to determine appropriate drying goals. They calculate the number of air movers and heaters needed to facilitate evaporation, taking care to position the equipment at proper angles. Dehumidifiers condense or absorb the water vapor, collecting it for disposal.
What Help Is Available for Cleanup of Water-Logged Contents?
Any furnishings, household goods, and personal possessions in the path of the water loss face ruin without professional cleanup, drying, and disinfection. Whether we set up a protected space on your property to process the damaged items or pack them out to our production center, our trained contents processing employees evaluate and plan for restoration. Unique and innovative resources are available to save time, expense, and memories.
• Freeze-drying can mitigate further damage and remediate harm for wet papers and photos.
• Immersion and ultrasonic cleaning tubs remove soiling from solid objects.
• Industrial washer and dryers and upholstery cleaning equipment return textiles to their previous function and appearance.
• Small, contained drying spaces accelerate and control the drying of furniture and electronics.
Who Offers Rebuilding and Repair Services After Water Cleanup?
Our construction division addresses and arranges for the build back of structures damaged by the water incursion. Our contractor license permits us to complete the circle, rehabbing, and replacing materials altered or removed to aid in water cleanup and drying. After we perform the last walk-through, you can enjoy your home, “Like it never even happened.”
Why choose SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South for your water cleanup needs? We offer turnkey restoration services, from assessment, mitigation, and remediation through build back. Call us at (954) 776-2000.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Ft. Lauderdale, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South today at (954) 776-2000 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Why Do Experts Focus on Water Loss First After Fire Damage?
Let SERVPRO mitigate your fire issue in your PLantation home.
Your Local SERVPRO Provides All Services Plantation Residents Need to Recover from a Fire
When restoration professionals in Plantation arrive after the fire, prioritization of firefighting water and chemical mitigation and remediation seem surprising. The destruction caused by the fire requires water recovery efforts to proceed immediately for detailed reasons that a reputable disaster company makes clear from the start.
How Does Water Damage Complicate Recovery Efforts?
The firefighters use all the extinguishers and water needed to knock back the flames when responding to the fire damage at your Plantation home. Significant safety issues present because of the quantity and contamination of the water, and these concerns must resolve before our team cleans up smoke and fire residues. Unsafe conditions caused by water include:
-Slip, trip, and fall risks
-Collapse of ceilings and walls from water weight and pressure
-Damage to building materials, including moisture migrating far from the fire site
-Contact with toxins and hazards such as lead and asbestos leached into the water
Will I need to Hire Different Contractors for Water Damage?
Industry best practices demand that restoration professionals master all aspects of responding to a fire loss, including removing water and drying the structure. SERVPRO trains and equips our managers and technicians for comprehensive disaster response, counting water and fire damage restoration as the foundation of all we do.
What Are Other Advantages of Our All-Encompassing Approach to Fire Damage Restoration?
While one crew is concentrating on the water damage, our project manager uses the time to assess the smoke and soot damage so we can move forward quickly. As we switch to the cleaning and deodorization of the fire residues, we also evaluate the repair and rebuilding of the original damage or any controlled demolition. As general contractors, we can transition to these final restoration steps seamlessly.
The wide-spectrum, wrap-around services offered by SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is vital to get you back on your feet again after a residential fire. Call us at (954) 776-2000 to start your recovery.
Can Water Get Safely Extracted From Area Rugs in My Plantation Building?
Water damage can cause an unfortunate setback to your business. If this happens make sure to contact SERVPRO to remediate the damage.
SERVPRO Techs Have the Equipment and Training to Restore All Types of Rugs and Carpet in Plantation Properties
When a local area rug store had an overnight pipe break, the result was a lot of rugs made from many different fiber types that needed cleaning and drying. Wool fibers react badly to lengthy water exposure, so cleanup efforts must begin quickly to lessen the loss.
Can Area Rugs With Commercial Water Damage Get Restored?
Understanding the makeup of the rugs goes a long way towards determining if an area rug has the potential for restoration from commercial water damage in a Plantation store. Signs moisture got left behind in a rug include:
- Musty odors
- Water spots, dye bleed or discolorations
- Separating of the backing in severe cases
What Can Go Wrong with Water Loss on an Area Rug?
In short, a lot of incorrect cleaners and methods get used. Poor outcomes can range from shrinkage to bleeding to the destruction of the fibers. There is not a single way to restore an area rug with water loss. SERVPRO techs test the fibers to determine first what materials are present from to choose the correct restoration procedures which can include any or all of the following:
- Water removal using weighted extractor head
- "Browning" or resetting the fibers to get rid of water spots
- Using professional drying equipment and methods such as tenting
- Steam cleaning and deodorizing carpet when appropriate
The fast action by the technicians can make the difference between area rugs that get returned to their preloss condition, and rugs that are a loss from due to water. The fast move out of existing stock and cleanup of any rugs with water absorption assist in helping the rug store retain their investment in their product.
SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South at (954) 776-2000 is ready 24/7 to assist local businesses with cleanup and restoration from commercial water damage of any size.
Click here for more information about Plantation.
Damage to Outside Hose Bib Can Break Plumbing in Plantation Properties
SERVPRO's advanced equipment dries out a Ft. Lauderdale condo.
SERVPRO Is Ready to Restore and Repair Your Water-Damaged Plantation Home
When something impacts the attached hose bib on the exterior of your Plantation home, it might not cause noticeable damage on the outside. The primary connection where this fixture attaches to an offshoot of your plumbing service in the house often gets buried in the wall system between the exterior siding, insulation, and interior wallboard. A jarring of this fixture can loosen or break where this fixture connects to the plumbing at the threading, causing substantial water damage.
Because you might not immediately consider the impact of damaging your exterior hose connection to a need for water removal in your Plantation home, the problem can initially go unnoticed. Within this wall system of insulation, wood framing, and drywall, water can begin to pool and collect. When you notice the damage forming, it is imperative to contact our SERVPRO professionals immediately and to sever the water supply to your home if it is possible for you to do so. Some outside fixtures have an accessible interior shutoff valve, which can isolate just the damaged area and not put the rest of the property out of water while repairs occur.
Addressing a need for water removal often includes several actions happening as soon as our SERVPRO professionals arrive at the residence, beginning with flood cuts of the damaged drywall. Saturation of this material makes it a challenge to recover, and this provides immediate access for our technicians to remove the water remaining in the structural cavities. We also then have access for our team of in-house residential contractors to repair the damaged plumbing fixture while the rest of the team sets up air movers and dehumidifiers to begin evaporative drying in this utility room of your home.
Without a fast response to emergencies like damaged plumbing fixtures in your home, the situation can get out of control quickly. From plumbing repairs to thorough drying of exposed materials and contents, our SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South team can help however you need. Contact us at (954) 776-2000.
What Can Be Done About Hurricane-Related Flooding Damage in Plantation?
Make sure to have SERVPRO on speed dial in case your property is affected by a hurricane. We arrive on the scene quickly and ready to mitigate.
In Plantation, It Always Pays to Prepare Your Home for Hurricanes and to Know Who to Call After Disaster Strikes
Considering its year-round tropical weather and easy access to South Florida’s main attractions, Plantation often seems like the perfect place to live. However, there is a price to pay for these great lifestyle benefits. This cost comes in the form of the yearly hurricane season, lasting from June 1st through November, which routinely causes severe flooding damage to the homes of area residents like you. The low-lying, swampy nature of this region, coupled with the network of canals that crisscrosses it, only enhances this hurricane-related flooding. The only ways to handle this risk are to properly prepare your home for these storms as soon as you learn of their approach and by contacting the right cleaning and restoration professionals afterward.
What Can You Do to Mitigate Hurricane-Related Flood Damage in Plantation?
The first step you can take to mitigate hurricane-related flooding damage in Plantation is to properly prepare your home prior to a storm’s arrival. Generally, in South Florida, weather forecasts give us anywhere from three days to a week’s warning of an approaching tropical storm or hurricane’s landfall. During this warning period, depending on the severity of the storm, you should:
- Find the shutoff switches/valves to your electricity, gas, and water. Switch these off before you leave, so that additional damage to your property is prevented and others are protected from potential electrical shocks or gas explosions.
- Ensure that all sump pumps and drains are in good working order. By doing this, you help prevent water from entering your home.
- Make sure to properly repair and seal any foundation cracks or damage. In doing so, you protect your ground floor from flood water penetration.
- Inspect your roof for missing and damaged tiles or shingles. By replacing these, roof leaks and more extensive water damage may be avoided.
- Be certain your gutters are clean because clogged gutters can lead to wall and roof leaks.
- Close and secure your storm shutters, or cover your windows with plywood. This helps protect your windows from flying debris and storm winds.
- Move or tie down outdoor objects that could become damaging projectiles in a storm.
- Trim nearby trees that could fall on, drop branches on, or otherwise damage your home. This should reduce the potential for roof damage and associated water leaks.
- Place sandbags around your home to divert flood waters away from it.
As soon as the storm passes and you return home, call an experienced flood damage mitigation and restoration company in Plantation like SERVPRO. We are always ready to answer your call, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Oftentimes, our technicians can be on-site within four hours of your call. The flood damage-related services we offer include:
- Water extractions of all magnitudes
- Hazardous water and waste removal and disposal
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting that prevents harmful microorganism growth and dry rot
- Water damage inspections using high-tech moisture meters and sensors
- Expert drying of your home’s interior and contents, using dehumidifiers, air movers, injectidry systems, and other equipment
- Professional odor removal with sprayers and state-of-the-art foggers
How Does SERVPRO Mitigate Flood Damage and Restore Affected Homes?
While nothing is 100% certain, SERVPRO is often able to produce remarkable results for homeowners in Plantation. Generally, after our technicians arrive on-site and assess the situation, they:
- Extract standing water with extractors and submersible pumps
- Remove storm debris and mud with rakes and shovels
- Safely discard all materials contaminated by floodwaters and pressure wash and disinfect impacted structural elements
- Dry your home’s interiors, walls, and ceilings with dehumidifiers, air movers, and injectidry systems
- Determine when the job has been completed by measuring moisture levels with meters and sensors
- Disinfect and deodorize your house with advanced foggers
What are the Benefits of SERVPRO’s Service?
SERVPRO’s service can benefit you these key ways:
- It could save your home and many of your possessions
- Our technicians are often able to limit the severity of your flood damage
- We help prevent harmful microbial growth and eliminate unpleasant odors
- We can often save you time and money by always first attempting to restore things, rather than simply replacing everything
Living in Plantation can seem like a dream, but hurricanes and the flooding they cause are a yearly threat here. Make sure you plan ahead for them and the other destructive weather events common to this area. Be sure to check your insurance coverage well in advance of hurricane season to ensure that you are properly covered for all likely weather-related issues. When disaster does eventually strike, call SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South at (954) 776-2000 for assistance.
Specialty Cleaning Professionals are Available For Ft. Lauderdale Residents
To disinfect, SERVPRO uses products that meet EPA’s criteria for use and are appropriate to disinfect different surfaces where germs congregate.
A Professional Specialty Cleaning Company at Your Service is SERVPRO of Fort Lauderdale South
One of the advantages of living in the Ft Lauderdale area is the availability of resources during this coronavirus crisis. Our team of highly trained professionals provides cleaning and disinfection services for commercial properties and public spaces.
Our SERVPRO team offers a number of unique strategies using EPA approved medical-grade cleaning chemicals and agents that track with the latest data about this virus. We also know how to best eliminate viral pathogens on a variety of surface materials and contents through your Ft. Lauderdale area home or commercial establishment. SERVPRO of Ft Lauderdale South technicians follows strict CDC, EPA, and OSHA protocols. We have experience in doing this almost every day as we perform our non-virus Bioremediation core-services in Ft. Lauderdale such as sewage spill cleanup, mold and microbial remediation, and crime scene cleaning.
• Access to hospital-grade cleaning products
• Commercial equipment that does a better job than DYI trigger sprayers
• Flexible work-hours
• Experienced team members to get any size job done
Using SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is a simple way of enhancing your protective measures. Let us clean and apply EPA approved disinfectant at your home or business. To protect your family and clients, call us today at (954) 776-2000.
Disclaimer: Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.
For more about Ft. Lauderdale click here.
We Get You Back In Business After A Water Loss In Plantation
Our water damage inspection equipment helped discover the moisture and start the drying process in this home. Call us first for a fast response 24/7.
Cleaning and Deodorizing After Water Loss in Your Plantation Shop
While you might have been able to remove your wares and sellable goods from your Plantation shop at the initial sign of a water loss incident, there are still many steps to get it back to its original condition. While this often begins with extraction and drying efforts, it is the cleaning and deodorization that play a vital role in making space feel the way that it used to before the water loss emergency struck.
Knowing what water cleanup your Plantation shop needs after drying and recovery efforts complete is a combination of information gathered by our project manager and the ongoing evaluation of the property from our technicians working the job. Water losses can often leave residues and persistent odors behind, making it a challenge to move on after the loss. Our team of technicians can work to help with both of these concerns using sophisticated tools, potent products, and experienced personnel.
Cleaning Up After Drying
Not all water loss incidents require build back and reconstruction, but almost every situation requires some degree of cleaning and restoration by these technicians of our SERVPRO team. Drying is the initial phase here, and once completed, we can utilize many methods to restore the look and vibrancy of affected carpeted flooring, shelves, cabinets, counters, and other areas of your water damaged shop.
As you might have noticed after situations like rainstorms outside, water has a smell when it interacts with other materials. In a confined space like your shop, this smell can be challenging to avoid and compromising to how guests feel about being in your building. Our SERVPRO professionals have multiple strategies to remove foul odors, including:
- Thermal fogging
- Hydroxyl machines
- Ozone generators
- Abrasive cleaning
No matter what your shop needs after a water emergency, our SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South team can help with a fast response and capable equipment. From drying and cleaning to deodorization and even build back, we can make water losses “Like it never even happened,” for your business by calling (954) 776-2000.
See more about Plantation.
Who Do I Call After My Plantation Home Has a Fire?
When the fire is out in my Plantation Home--I know to call SERVPRO
SERVPRO Provides Cleanup and Build Backs for Fire-Damaged Plantation Properties
Living in the Plantation area of South Florida, we tend to focus more on hurricanes and how to protect our homes against them. We add windows and shutters, and we make sure our drainage systems can sustain torrential downpours. However, we also need to be prepared to call the best technical team should fire damage distress our home. When flames reach our property, we are concerned with the structural safety of our house as well as salvaging our contents and belongings. Rather than tackling this daunting task on your own, seek professional assistance for better results.
Is your home in Plantation the victim of fire damage?
Our SERVPRO team is at the ready to help you assess the extent of the harm. Our technicians train to identify those belongings that are beyond repair and remove them from your home. Similarly, we can address other items individually and apply the most effective remediation methods to remove traces of smoke and soot and restore them to their original preloss condition.
How can we treat affected smoke and its residual odor?
- Treated with specialized solutions to neutralize and deodorize the offending odors
- SERVPRO team employs air scrubbers and ozone generators to breakdown the smell and neutralize them
- In Florida, where the A/C unit is generally at work, we use charcoal activated filters to improve the air quality in your vents
- Thermal foggers penetrate other surfaces
These processes are under the close supervision of our IIRC certified staff and results are monitored continuously.
The indoor air quality of your home is a priority, as is eliminating all traces of the damage. Even though we attempt to salvage all your belongings, some of them may be beyond repair. Our team will make recommendations and assist in the removal, so your life returns back to normal as soon as possible. When further repairs are needed, we can utilize our Commercial Contractor License #: CBC1261730 for the build back to meet your wishes.
In a region where we think more about rain than we do fire damage, SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is here to help you in all of your home’s fire and water needs. Just call us at (954) 776-2000 and allow us to leave your home, “Like it never even happened.”
Some Tips to Help With Flood Damage Remediation in Plantation
Flooding can be quite overwhelming. Contact SERVPRO to help remediate the flood damage affecting your home.
Flood Damage in Plantation
Plantation is perfectly tucked in between the state’s eastern coast and the Everglades, not to mention having I-595 as its southern border. It allows residents to enjoy our local area and to quickly get on the road for adventures everywhere else.
Plantation flood damage, though, is anything except an adventure. When it happens, the contaminated, outside water can ruin much of a home’s interior in a very short amount of time. SERVPRO response teams can quickly remove the water and clean the home before permanent damage can happen, but when water remains standing for too long, the teams then remove and replace the affected building material.
As a licensed contractor (CBC #1261730), our construction teams can perform most tasks needed to return a home or commercial facility to its pre-flood state. Technicians demolish and remove damaged building material, then replace it so the structure either looks exactly as it did before or make improvements and adjustments to the floor plan according to the owner’s directions.
Our carpenters and builders can easily expand a wall to enlarge a kitchen, or build in additional floor framing to support a large island that dramatically changes the layout. If a family finds its needs changing due to new children arriving or parents moving in for support, they can also help the owner reduce the size of an entertainment area to allow for more bedrooms.
Even in the middle of a rebuild with workers on-site, however, each home or business is still at risk for further damage. To ameliorate problems from weather or animal intrusions, SERVPRO technicians secure the home as carpenters begin the demolition and rebuild. These preventive actions include boarding up windows and doors, cover roof damage with tarps or plywood where needed, and sealing or covering cracks that form when severe flooding shifts a home off or cracks its foundation.
Our goal at SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is to return every home here, and in other communities like Davie, Las Olas, and Rio Vista, to its pre-flood condition. To schedule a service call or ask a question about specific items like furniture restoration, contact us today at (954) 776-2000.
Click here for more information about Plantation.