Plantation Commercial Properties Need Excellent Water Damage Restoration Results
SERVPRO Comes to Your Plantation Business to Get Started Quickly to Minimize Loss with Water Damage Restoration Services
No matter the industry you are in, commercial properties faced with water damage could be in for a hefty bill and unplanned downtime. To lessen the fallout from an overflowing sink basin or burst pipes, you can call in the help of skilled technicians from SERVPRO. We know how vital water mitigation is when you run a business, so we arrive fast with our fully-stocked Green Fleet so we can get to work. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster and take the time to ensure no detail gets overlooked.
Whether you have a restaurant or run an office, operation at total capacity is always your main focus. SERVPRO comes in, ensures the safety of our crew and anyone within your place of business. We perform an assessment that tells our crew chief the best equipment to use and methods that will get to the heart of the water damage in your Plantation property. As with any water removal services and drying, we also take time to monitor indoor air quality (IAQ) and relative humidity (RH). Some steps you may see our water restoration technicians (WRT) taking include:
- Using submersible pumps and truck-mounted extractors to pull up as much standing water as possible.
- Setting up centrifugal air movers and high-capacity fans to control air circulation.
- Turning on industrial-grade dehumidification equipment to pull moisture from the air.
- Locating hidden moisture pockets with sensors and meters so that we can eradicate them.
- Performing controlled demolition on an as-needed basis to replace unsalvageable materials with brand-new materials. Commercial Contractor License #: CBC1261730
When you hire SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South for water damage restoration and cleaning services, we make your commercial space “Like it never even happened.” Call us whenever you need us at (954) 776-2000.