Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Inspections by Experienced Mold Specialists
Understanding how widespread and threatening active mold organisms have become in your home is not always easy to the untrained eye. Mold inspections are vital to preparing a remediation plan based on the current conditions and the affected materials. We are often looking for:
- Signs of colonization
- Structural deterioration
- Moist areas of the residence
Mold Removal and Remediation Services
Removing mold damage from your home or business is more than just scrubbing surfaces. Careful consideration is necessary to determine the most efficient solution for the impacted material and the likelihood of preserving it. For rapidly deteriorating surfaces like drywall, controlled demolition can often be instrumental in removing the majority of active colonization. Our practices include:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Black mold
What Surface Cleaning Can Remove Black Mold?
Specific mold remediation approaches feature an assortment of leading cleaning agents and chemical agents designed to eliminate microbes and microorganisms on a surface. While media blasting and sanding can do more to remove the entire hyphae of deeply rooted organisms, surface cleaning with antimicrobial products can help with early colonization.
Does Your Home Need Repairs After Attic Mold?
As a licensed mold remediation contractor (#MRSR2994), we can provide multiple needed actions during and after mold remediation services. Experience in this aspect ensures that we seamlessly transition from mold removal to contracting services. These can include:
- Controlled demolition
- Mold damage repairs
- Utility repairs
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (954) 776-2000
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (954) 776-2000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Ft. Lauderdale community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: