Destination Weddings Require Premier Water Removal Services in Plantation
Our SERVPRO Teams Have The Experience and Skill To Rid Your Property of Any Water Damage that May Pose a Threat to Your Business
Plantation is beloved by vacationers seeking warmth, sun, and forever memories with family and friends. Among those who travel here are couples who chose our community for one of the most significant happenings in their lives -- their wedding. If a water emergency threatens to derail a milestone event, people traveled for thousands of miles to celebrate, our team is ready to get things back on track fast.
Rapid Water Damage Mitigation and Remediation
When your event center in Plantation requires water removal, a speedy response is mandatory for two main reasons.
First, water is incredibly destructive to nearly every building material. Failing to rid the space of liquid water and then dry the structure thoroughly exposes your commercial building to permanent deterioration and nearly guaranteed mold damage.
Second, a wet space is not what your customers expect nor purchased. A ruined wedding or other celebration breaks the contract you made with your client and is likely to destroy your reputation.
We Are Prepared to Rectify a Soggy Situation
SERVPRO crews get to work immediately, concentrating on getting your space ready for your guest’s once-in-a-lifetime experiences while preserving your investment. Here are a range of the things you can expect from our response:
Emergency Services -- Provided Immediately
- Water shut off
- Mitigation of water spread
- Pumping out and extraction of liquid water
Scoping the Job -- Refinements to Emergency Services
- Moisture detection and metering
- Evaluation of extent and intensity of damage
- Prioritizing (working with customer and insurer)
- Choosing effective remediation strategies
Implementation of Plan
- Scaling crew member numbers and equipment inventory
- Drying out affected spaces using the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) best practices
- Continuous monitoring of drying progress
Example of a Typical Commercial Water Removal Challenge
Your customer's contract with you for space to spread out and stage their wedding. Your beautiful hardwood floors were a selling point, but now they are underwater. Here’s how we fix that:
- Water deeper than two inches pumps out into sanitary sewer lines.
- Squeegees and wand-equipped truck-mounted and portable extractors suction up the remaining liquids.
- The water beneath the polished surface must be removed as well -- a wet subfloor saturates the surface repeatedly.
- Floor mat systems use negative pressure to pull liquids from all layers.
- Tenting of areas with 1.6 mil polyethylene allows us to force warm, moving air section by section to finish up liquid water removal and reduce moisture to normal levels.
SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South does more than removing water from your wedding center; it saves your customers’ day and your reputation. Call us at (954) 776-2000 as soon as the water rises to get a momentous event back on schedule.
See more about Plantation.